Sunday, February 17, 2013

Time Managment


Time management is one of the skills that can make or break your college experience.
Personally I have never been very good at it. I am however good at finding tools to help me when I recognize the need for them. First up is Google Calender being able to sit down at the start of each semester and plug in the dates and times for all your classes is very helpful, as is putting in due dates and progress checks for assignments. However thats lets you focus on what you should be doing for tracking what you're actually doing based on an article at Lifehacker I decide to give Time Recording - Timesheet App By DynamicG a try so far it seems pretty simple to use I will more than likely upgrade to the pro version as it is only a few bucks, and it will allow the time sheets to sync with Google calender. but we will see if I am able to use it properly and how useful it really is before investing.

No comments:

Post a Comment